International stars, entertainment and unparalleled skiing action in the Alps
A village of 1,500 people, multi award winning and much acclaimed: The Silvretta Arena, with its 238 km of groomed pistes, today ranks among the most popular winter hotspots in Austria and even worldwide. The high regard in which the Tyrolean ski region is held internationally is no coincidence.
Ischgl boasts many superlatives: One of Tyrol’s largest combined skiing areas, its unique myriad of winter offers, glamour and unforgettable surprises are the upshot – the Ski Mecca of the Alps rises to peak form each winter for its guests. From skiing in the Silvretta Arena via concerts with international stars right in the midst of the skiing area, then on to the entertainment and shopping or the heights of culinary achievement – the renowned Ischgl winter gets you high as the sky with its exuberant holiday flair – it’s not for nothing that the saying here goes: Relax if you can...!
- Snow guarantee from the end of November to the beginning of May
- A range of pistes to challenge all levels of difficulty
- Giant Fun Parks parks like the PlayStation® Vita Ischgl Snowpark
- Virtually no waiting time thanks to the ultramodern lift and cablecar system
- Open air concerts with international stars
- GPS tracking on the slope map for iPhone and Android
- Snowsports academy – Ischgl ski school
Right by the cableway line in Ischgl, the Pazze Nova offers the perfect ambience for your skiing holiday in Ischgl. Contact us – we’ll be happy to set up an offer for you with no obligation.